PROMO DAY 2009 a huge success

With 1364 visitors during the event, PROMO DAY 2009 was a huge success.

Thanks goes to all the workshop presenters and moderators for their hard work. The workshops were a great source of information and fun to take part in.

A special thanks goes to Molly Swodoba for stepping in at the last minute to present about blogging. She ticked off the workshops in style, giving valuable information in a professional but fun manner.

I would also like to say a special thanks Tannia Ortiz Lopez and Elysabeth Eldering for their additional help moderating the workshops.

Join the mailing list to be kept up to date regarding future events.
Share:

3 comments:

elysabeth said...

Wow, I didn't realize we had that many visitors. Hope everyone really enjoyed themselves and got out of the workshops what they wanted. I had a great time and thank you, Jo, for putting this on. I would definitely like to participate again next year if you will have me back. E :)

Jo Linsdell said...

Love to have you back next year!

More people visited before and after the event but the official count for the day was that. I'm really pleased with the result.

Everyone really seemed to enjoy the workshops and found them full of useful information and advice. They will definitely be back next year.

After the summer I'll be asking for presenters and moderators for the 2010 event to sign up at http://jolinsdell.tripod.com/promoday I hope you'll be one of them Elysabeth! :)

lindaballoutalkingtoyou said...

Glad it went well JO. I know you worked hard for all who participated.

All the best
Linda Ballou
www.LindaballouAuthor.com

Popular Posts

Labels