FAQ's About the Promo Day Event

FAQ's About the Promo Day Event, Register now at www.PromoDay.info


When and where is the conference?

The Promo Day event takes place right here at www.PromoDay.info in the event forums on Saturday 30th May. You just need to register for access.

Is it really free?

Yes it is. Promo Day is completely free to attend and open to everyone.

How do I register for the event?

Just click on "Register Now" in the navigation bar above and fill out your log in details.

If I've registered for past events, do I need to register again this year?

No. Your log in details have been saved on the system and can be used again. 

What if I've forgotten my password?

As long as you know the email address you used you can still log in without re-registering. Just click "forgot password" and you'll get sent it in an email.

Can I invite others to the event?

I'd love you to invite others to the event. The more the merrier! 

How can I become an event sponsor?

Just hop on over the the sponsorship page and select the type of sponsorship package you'd like. Payment can be made via Paypal. Once payment is made you just need to email me with your materials.

Have other questions? Email me and I'll be happy to answer them for you. 
Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels